Based on the new Intel 82580 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, the Intel Ethernet I340-T4 Server Adapter is Intel's fourth generation of PCIe GbE adapter. This adapter showcases the industry's first fully integrated quad-port PCIe Gen2 GbE controller, providing a smaller footprint and lower power dissipation. In addition, the Intel Ethernet I340-T4 Server Adapter offers advanced features, including support for multi-core processors and server virtualization, as well as a scalable PCI Express Gen 2.0 interface. Intel's first eco-friendly halogen-free board combines low-power and cost for the best price/performance ratio in a quad-port solution available today.
Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4 - It just works!
Hassle Free ReturnsTriMicro Data prides our selves on hassle free returns. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days for a refund subject to a restocking fee. If the return is because of an error on our part we will pay shipping and of course issue a full refund. Refunds are only issued once the products are delivered back to us. Once received we will then process the return and issue the refund which then takes a few days depending on your bank and the credit card processing company. If a product is damaged or dead customers must contact us within 15 days for a full refund.
Rules and Restrictions
- Items must be returned in 30 days or less
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- The form will not submit with out all the information required.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Product returns must be received within a week of return authorization.
- If you have any questions please call us and we will be glad to help you.