Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T1
Free Same Day Shipping
Monday - Friday Before 3:30 PM EST
We accept all major credit and debit cards
100 % Customer Satisfaction
0GBASE-T converged network adapter simplifies migration to 10 GbE, provides iSCSI, FCoE, Visualization, and Flexible Port Partitioning.
- Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10Gb6) Performance for the Entire Datacenter
- Standard CAT-6a Cabling with RJ45 Connectors
- Backward Compatibility with Existing 1000BASE-T Networks Simplifies the Transition to 10GbE
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports
- Unified Networking Delivering LAN, iSCSI, and FCoE in One Low Cost CNA
- Industry First Dual-Port 10GBASE-T Adapter with Single-Chip Solution with Integrated MAC + PHY
- Reliable and proven 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
Hassle Free ReturnsTriMicro Data prides our selves on hassle free returns. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days for a refund subject to a restocking fee. If the return is because of an error on our part we will pay shipping and of course issue a full refund. Refunds are only issued once the products are delivered back to us. Once received we will then process the return and issue the refund which then takes a few days depending on your bank and the credit card processing company. If a product is damaged or dead customers must contact us within 15 days for a full refund.
Rules and Restrictions
- Items must be returned in 30 days or less
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- The form will not submit with out all the information required.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Product returns must be received within a week of return authorization.
- If you have any questions please call us and we will be glad to help you.